Tuesday, November 21, 2006

20 th november!!!

Flash Back year 1985-1990

When i was kid, i really use to look forward to this day. People use to gift me some tiffin boxes ful of eclairs and ludo wrapped in colorful paper making it look like something interesting. Although i hated those neighbours of mine who use to eat chole poori at our house without bringing any colorful wrappers, i dreaded those who use to bring ludo and chess, and in my brother's birthday when we got 5 different types of chess boards i decided to take matters into my hands, so on 20th november 1988 i assigned all the potential chole poori eaters, one gift item to be submitted before laying hands on any of the plates or spoons of our house,this resulted in big time thrashing of mine by my mom later on and still after doing so much when those buggers gave me three set of business game (where you use to buy kanpur,bombay, railways and defence only to mortage them to your brother later on to get yourself out of the jail!!!) i understood the frivolity of assigning these people the gifts to be delivered and level of their IQ.

Present day 22-11-2006

Anyways since the last 6 years (don't know weather this should be called coincidence or not!) its happening that which ever person has impacted me most during the year is always into loggerhead with me during this day, somehow the conditions always become so, that during this time their is atleast one person of opposite sex exist in the world who is not in the talking terms with me and my whole celebration depends on wishes from that person, and the good thing is that i always get wished by them through unconventional means.(Unconventional here means that getting wished by person not residing in your city through SMS instead of a Phone call at 12 in midnight and through mail instead of shake of hand by the person residing in same city)
Another thing to be noted here is that, every year these are different people, does that give you some sort of idea?? ok leave that.

Flash Back - 20-11-2005

One more thing other then being in logger head with a particlar person which irritates me on my birthday is my achievements in my past whatever years of life, 20-11-2005 was also not different except cat 2005 was also scheduled for that day. i left my home praying to god to give me that thing which i require so much to prove it to myself that i am not that worthless (5th level of maslow??) what happens after that? is anybody's guess.

Present day 22-11-2006

One of the reason to not publicise my birthday here, is to see whether the person who is into brawl with me, remembers my birthday or not? ( call it anything you like!!!) but since they do remember me, guess i can do away with this practice!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger Ayush Paul said...

happy janamdin mubarik Sardarji!! You were really one whacky boy. I mean, assigning the guests the gifts they should bring is too cool! Superb stuff...that's great management. Otherwise, what is this cribbing about a gal? C'mon...you must have enjoyed your birthday with your friends here...don't be so damn depressed!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home